Our interactive computer-based Automation program will expand the skills and knowledge of your staff.
The total cost of the Automation Technician Program is $1780 and includes;
- USB based curriculum which contains the entire program
- LogixSim is a suite of software products that provides “real world” laboratory simulation of electricity, electronics, robotics, and programmable logic controllers. It combines four simulators in one, and offers unlimited possibilities for the design, testing, and debugging of control devices and automated equipment as well as circuit schematics and systems. From the simplest control circuits to the most complex, LogixSim has the versatility to suit almost any requirement for real-world simulation. LogixSim features CircuitLogix, RoboLogix, PLCLogix, and 3DLab simulation products.
- Web-based supplemental resources include additional learning materials, online discussions forums with access to our online tutor and tutorial questions, testing and videos, animations and images.
- A dedicated toll-free line to reach our Support Center for unlimited tutorial and technical support, open 12 hours a day Monday – Friday and 7 hours on Saturdays.
- A flexible system consists of 18 modules of curriculum allows the students to work at their own pace and take online exams when it's convenient and they are ready. Typically completion time is 32 weeks of part-time study; however, students with prior training, experience, education or more time allocated to the program may complete it in less time.
- A Certificate of Completion is issued once the program is successfully completed.
George Brown College is a fully-accredited post-secondary institution operating under the authority of the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development in the Province of Ontario. The College received its Charter in 1967 and operates four campuses in Toronto, Canada with over 15,000 full-time and 61,000 part-time students. All certificates, diplomas, and degrees conferred by George Brown College are done so under the power vested in its Board of Governors through the Government of Ontario. George Brown College is a member of the Colleges and Institutes Canada (CICan) which is a national organization consisting of over 200 post-secondary institutions.